CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

CAMPiNG!






We went camping at lake wellington which was an absolute bah-last!!! I loved spending all that time with my family. It was great. I loved being able to just take a break!!! I also have had dance camp 4 hours a day 4 days a week... AHHH!!!!!! (i did have fun too except for the fact that half of the 4 hours was spent doing sit ups!!!! So here are some pics! Sorr, i know it's been for-ev-er since i've blogged!!!

2 comments:

callred said...

Paris

This looks like a wonderful place and I can't wait to go with you some time. We sure miss you but it is not long now. We are happy serving others. I love you!

Love, Grandma Allred Sister Allred for now :)

CiCiCiera said...

PARIS!!!! I LOVE Ur BLOG!!!!Check out mine! i just added a whole bunch of new stuff to it! luv ya!
Ciera