CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007


My little brother is with my dad in Texas. He was sooooooo excited, it was hilarious. He never stopped asking how much longer it would take. He is funny and he's great. This is me and my sister cheering for him at his soccer game. We were tired, but he was so excited for us to be there. We have "Sharks" written all over our forehead. He just was just overjoyed to hear his big family screaming from the sidelines. I know you can't tell from the picture, but we do cheer alot at his games. I think the other moms from the other team get pretty annoyed at us.

2 comments:

Bray said...

hey i miss you guys so much. p.s. this is olivia bray(chloe brays sis) hope ya doin well.

Bray said...

p.s.
you have gotta check my blog out.(Oliviab101.blogspot.com)